- Eisenberg: Ravens Need More 'Diva' Than 'Good Soldier' In Their Receivers
As the front office looks to restock quarterback Joe Flacco’s targets, it wouldn’t be a bad thing to bring in a high-strung, trash-talking playmaker who demands the ball.
- Top Receiver Prospect Corey Davis Already Has A Flacco Connection
Joe Flacco’s younger brother, Tom, threw passes to Corey Davis at Western Michigan as a dual-threat quarterback. Now, Davis, who is one of the draft’s top prospects, likes the idea of catching passes from the elder Flacco.
- 2017 Draft Profile: S Jabrill Peppers
The hybrid defender has major athleticism and a great knowledge of the game, but doesn’t have a defined position. Peppers sees himself as a safety, but mostly played cornerback and linebacker in college.
- Byrne Identity: A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That
There are two types of teams that will arrive at the NFL owners meetings this weekend: those with 'one' and those without 'one.' Plus, taking stock of where the Ravens roster stands today.
- Late For Work 3/24: John Harbaugh And Bill Belichick Cozy Up At Ohio State Pro Day
Justin Tucker is loving a new rule proposal that rewards teams for blasting kickoffs through the uprights. The league could close a rule loophole that the Ravens used twice to win, including in the Super Bowl.
- Is There An Eventual Terrell Suggs Replacement In The Draft?
With Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs, 34, on the back nine of his career, Baltimore could look for instant pass rush now and a long-term replacement down the road. Three NFL draft analysts weighed in on who that could be.
- The Caw: Tony Jefferson Has A Really Cute Kid You Should See
If you spent much of your day fawning over the cuteness of Torrey Smith’s family, we’ve got your next fix. Tony Jefferson III (TJ3) keeps things interesting, just like his dad.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster Embraces Comparison To Anquan Boldin
The USC wide receiver draft prospect has very similar size and style of play to Boldin, who excelled in Baltimore during his three years with the Ravens.
- Late For Work 3/23: Kyle Juszczyk, Kamar Aiken Speak Out About Leaving Ravens
Kyle Juszczyk: Hearing ‘offensive weapon’ was music to my ears. Kamar Aiken: I don't think I was ever a priority. Ryan Jensen feels ‘100 percent prepared’ to start at center. Not everyone is buying Mel Kiper’s latest moc
- Roger Goodell Writes Letter To Fans About Speeding Up Games
A couple months ago, Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti talked about reducing the frequency of TV commercials to improve the viewer experience (and perhaps ratings). Now NFL executives will discuss the changes at next week’s league meetings.
- 2017 Draft Profile: DE/OLB Charles Harris
The defensive end/linebacker comes from a long line of productive Missouri pass rushers. He’s explosive off the snap, has a big frame and shows good pursuit. The biggest question is how he handles the run.
- Jacoby Jones Returned A Kick For A Touchdown In His First Arena League Game
Former Ravens wide receiver/returner Jacoby Jones is playing with the Monterrey Steel of the National Arena League. It was four years ago when Jones set a Super Bowl record for the longest kickoff return.
- Late For Work 3/22: Tony Jefferson's Major Hat Tip To Lardarius Webb; Dennis Pitta's Restructure
Tony Jefferson said he’ll give No. 21 back to Lardarius Webb if he returns. Dennis Pitta is taking a pay cut for 2017 and 2018. Did the Ravens try to retain Kamar Aiken? Baltimore is in line for two comp picks.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Need More Homegrown Talent Like Zachary Orr To Fill Holes
A combination of the draft and free agency will be used to help fill five vacant starting roles on the Ravens roster. But if Zachary Orr taught us anything, it’s that some answers may be right in front of us.
- New Ravens Get Jersey Numbers. A Clash For No. 39?
Running back Danny Woodhead and cornerback Brandon Carr both wore No. 39 during their NFL careers. So who got it with the Ravens? Tony Jefferson took Lardarius Webb’s old number.
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Mike & Mike
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Russillo & Kanell
4-7pm: The Right Time with Bomani Jones
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight