- Eisenberg: Durability Must Be a Prime Factor in the Ravens' Roster Building This Offseason
Looking back at last year's free-agent signings, such as Brandon Carr and Danny Woodhead, demonstrates that injury history can be a predictor for availability in the future.
- The Top Offseason Issues for the Other AFC North Teams
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a Le'Veon Bell issue. The Bengals have to figure out what to do with their offensive line. The Browns are still looking for their quarterback.
- Alex Collins Posts Heartfelt Message After Florida School Shooter Killed Irish Dance Student
The Ravens running back has a personal connection to the area, and three Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students attended the same Irish dance studio as Collins.
- Late for Work 2/16: Ranking Top Five Receivers and Tight Ends in NFL Draft
Can the Ravens save any money with Joe Flacco's contract? Gil Brandt: Baltimore is a potential fit for Jarvis Landry and Ezekiel Ansah. Chuck Clark and Bam Bradley could have significant roles in 2018. John Harbaugh's message to the victims and families o
- Benjamin Watson, Eric Weddle Talk Straight About Race and Language With Boys' Latin Students
Two Ravens veterans, one black and one white, went to Boys’ Latin School to speak to about 300 students about their experiences and conversations surrounding race and derogatory language.
- Late for Work 2/15: Thirteen High-Profile Receivers That Could Be Available Via Cut or Trade
Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson, Torrey Smith, Emmanuel Sanders and Dez Bryant are some of the receivers at risk of getting cut. Questions about how things will look when Eric DeCosta takes over. Torrey Smith: 'I feel like it's part of my pur
- Spread the Love With These Ravens Valentine's Day Cards
Download and print these out Raven-inzed Valentine's Day Cards for that special fan in your life.
- Late for Work 2/14: Examining Ways the Ravens Can Create Salary-Cap Space
How would a Brandon Williams restructure affect the cap? The Ravens are ranked as the fifth-most stable NFL franchise. Finding a pass-catching tight end will be just as hard as overhauling the WR group. First-round receivers are not always a good idea.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Have Two Different Quarterback Moves to Make
The first is to draft a mid- to late-round backup for Joe Flacco, which could happen as early as April. The second is to draft a first-rounder to groom as Flacco's eventual replacement, but that won't happen this year.
- Ravens Will Play in Hall of Fame Game for the First Time
Baltimore will face off against the Chicago Bears on Aug. 2 in Canton, featuring a matchup between the former teams of Hall of Fame linebackers Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher.
- Late for Work 2/13: Will Franchise Tag Block Ravens From Trying to Sign Pass-Catching Free Agents?
In his final year as GM, can Ozzie Newsome go out with a bang with a successful wide receiver pick? Examining the options with veteran cornerback Brandon Carr. How the Ravens can retain their top free agents, while creating money for new ones.
- Takeaways From the 2018 Combine Participant List
The NFL Scouting Combine is just more than two weeks away and there are more than 300 players headed to Indianapolis. Here are some of the more interesting storylines.
- Late for Work 2/12: Ravens Players Buzzing About Jarvis Landry and Johnny Manziel
Now Eric Weddle is jumping on the Jarvis Landry bandwagon. A concerned fan mailed Marlon Humphrey phone chargers. Justin Tucker's stat of the week. DeVier Posey hopes to become the next Doug Flutie. Guys, it's Coach Billick ... not Belichick.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Don't Need to Address Receiver Position in First Round
Looking back at recent receiver classes, some of the most productive talent came from the second and third rounds. If the best available player at No. 16 is from a different position, the Ravens should draft him, as long as they come back to receiver in t
- Late for Work 2/9: QB Market Has Drastically Changed Since Flacco's Deal, Yet Is Exactly the Same
While the top priority is obviously offense, the Ravens shouldn’t completely neglect the defense. Baltimore brass has approached Brent Urban about a new contract. Ravens three-round mock draft.
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-3pm: Schofield on Sports
3-6pm: Will Cain
6-9pm: Spain & Fitz
9pm-1am: Freddie & Fitzsimmons
1-4am: SportsCenter AllNight
4-6am: First & Last