- Highlights Of All 7 Ravens Draft Picks
Watch cornerback Marlon Humphrey lock up opposing SEC wide receivers, Tyus Bowser explode off the edge, Tim Williams put a devastating spin move on a defender and more.
- Reports: Ravens Sign Undrafted Free Agents After 2017 Draft
The Ravens have reportedly added former Western Michigan quarterback Zach Geller, Arizona State receiver Tim White and several others.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Draft Illustrates Major Philosophical Shift
After one playoff in the past four years, the Ravens are going back to the old approach. Baltimore has now built a defense capable of putting games on its shoulders.
- Transcripts: Ravens Day 3 Draft Pick Conference Calls
Fourth-Round Pick: G Nico Siragusa, Fifth-Round Pick: G/T Jermaine Eluemunor, Sixth-Round Pick: S Chuck Clark
- Ravens Picked Up C.J. Mosley's Fifth-Year Option
It was pretty much a formality, but General Manager Ozzie Newsome confirmed Saturday that the Ravens will have Pro Bowl inside linebacker C.J. Mosley under contract through the 2018 season.
- Round 6 (No. 186): Ravens Select Virginia Tech DB Chuck Clark
Baltimore wrapped up its draft by taking another defensive back who was a three-year starter in college.
- Round 5 (No. 159): Ravens Select G/T Jermaine Eluemunor
Baltimore got another versatile offensive lineman who grew up playing rugby in North London before becoming a standout at Texas A&M. Eluemunor has great movement and a ton of strength.
- Round 4 (No. 122): Ravens Select Offensive Guard Nico Siragusa
Baltimore took its first offensive player of the draft by addressing a need on the offensive line.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Have Obsessively Improved Their Defense
From the outset this offseason, the Ravens wanted to build up their secondary. Check. On Day 2 of the draft, they added the pass rushers. The 2017 Baltimore defense may be its best in a long time.
- What's Up With Not Drafting Any Offensive Players? Ozzie Newsome Answers
The Ravens were targeting some offensive players, but they were drafted just before Baltimore was on the clock. Baltimore stayed true to the board and beefed up its defense.
- Round 3 (No. 78): Ravens Select Alabama OLB Tim Williams
The Ravens made a value pick in the third round by adding a pass rusher who garnered some buzz as a first-round prospect.
- Round 3 (No. 74): Ravens Select DE Chris Wormley
The Michigan defensive end is 6-foot-5, 298 pounds and played for John Harbaugh's brother, Jim. Wormley notched 17.5 sacks during his four seasons.
- Transcripts: Marlon Humphrey Introductory Press Conference
Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees, Secondary Coach Chris Hewitt & CB Marlon Humphrey
- Round 2 (No. 47): Ravens Select Houston Pass Rusher Tyus Bowser
The Ravens addressed a need by selecting the explosive outside linebacker from Houston.
- Transcripts: Ravens Day 2 Draft Pick Conference Calls
Second-Round Pick: OLB Tyus Bowser, Third-Round Pick (A): DE Chris Wormley, Third-Round Pick (B): OLB Tim Williams
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Mike & Mike
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Russillo & Kanell
4-7pm: The Right Time with Bomani Jones
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight