- Who's Playing, Who's Not vs. Miami Dolphins
Cornerback Marlon Humphrey will make his debut. Don't expect to see Ronnie Stanley or Breshad Perriman. Veteran offensive players will likely suit up.
- Brian Billick Previews Preseason 2 vs. Miami Dolphins
The former Ravens head coach will be back in the broadcast booth for the team’s second preseason game, and he'll keep an eye on how some newcomers do in their first game and how Ryan Mallett operates with more weapons around him.
- The Caw: Bronson Kaufusi Showed His Work Ethic This Summer Helping His Mom Run for Mayor
The massive defensive end is competing for a starting job in the Ravens defense. He got a taste for what it’s like to work hard in a race while campaigning for his mom, Michelle Kaufusi.
- Late For Work 8/16: Don't Rule Out Ravens Signing Ryan Mathews; Opinions on Breshad Perriman Injury
What impact would missing the entire preseason have on Breshad Perriman? The Ravens and RB Matt Forte were named among seven trade proposals that 'make sense.' Ice up, son! Ben Roethlisberger in mid-season form.
- Ravens Training Camp: Tuesday Podium Transcripts
TRAINING CAMP: AUG. 15 PODIUM TRANSCRIPTS Head Coach John Harbaugh, WR/RS Michael Campanaro, G/T James Hurst & S Tony Jefferson Head Coach John Harbaugh Opening statement: “OK, good to see everybo...
- The Funny Story Behind the Most Entertaining 'Battle' at Ravens Training Camp
During Sunday's practice, Head Coach John Harbaugh allowed outside linebacker Za’Darius Smith to call out who he wanted to take on one-on-one in front of the whole team. You've got to read why he picked center Ryan Jensen and what happened.
- News and Notes 8/15: Injury Updates on Ronnie Stanley, Breshad Perriman
Stanley and Perriman do not have season-threatening injures. The Ravens practiced through a heavy rain storm, but that didn’t seem to bother Justin Tucker. Marlon Humphrey will suit up for his first game Thursday.
- The Caw: Do the Ravens Have a New, Young Superfan?
Colin Prior, 10, has been revealed as the kid flexing during the Ravens’ preseason opener, and he is amazing.
- More Explosive Matthew Judon Is Becoming a Complete Player
Second-year linebacker Matthew Judon will be the team’s new starting SAM linebacker, which means he has a lot more on his plate this year.
- Eisenberg: Injuries Raise Questions, But Answers Can and Do Come From Anywhere at Any Time
If there's a silver lining to the Ravens' run of injuries, it's that the limits of their depth is being tested, and so far, it's holding up.
- Late For Work 8/15: Ravens' New Quarterback Thaddeus Lewis Opens Eyes in First Practice
Does the offense really have enough time to get ready for Week 1? Jeremy Zuttah will visit the Colts this week. Will Ravens have to start investing more into the backup QB spot? Injury-plagued 2016 draft class superstitious?
- Tim White's Injury a 'Shot to the Heart,' But Creates Opportunity for Keenan Reynolds
Special Teams Coordinator Jerry Rosburg really liked what he was seeing from undrafted wideout Tim White and says ‘his time will come.’ For now, Rosburg is also encouraged by Keenan Reynolds’ progress.
- Ravens Confident Offensive Line and Joe Flacco Have Enough Time to Get Ready
Baltimore has been forced to shuffle its offensive line, but Offensive Coordinator Marty Mornhinweg isn’t concerned about the group building chemistry. The silver lining is injuries happened early.
- Ravens Training Camp: Monday Podium Transcripts
TRAINING CAMP: AUG. 14 PODIUM TRANSCRIPTS Special Teams Coordinator/Associate Head Coach Jerry Rosburg, Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Marty Mornhinweg & Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees ...
- News and Notes 8/14: Chris Moore Impresses With Long Touchdown Catch
The shuffling of the offensive line continued Monday as Ronnie Stanley remained sidelined. Breshad Perriman and Joe Flacco still aren't practicing.
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Mike & Mike
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Terry Ford
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight